Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Vemma Formula - Vemma Science

The Vemma formula brings Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen, Aloe Vera and Green Tea to each individual in a great tasting two(2) oz shot. This gives you, the user an abundance of energy. This is not the type of energy that you find in the energy drinks, caffeinated soda or coffee. After these bring you up and get you moving only to you cause you to crash, and start the cycle again. The science behind this formula provides those who use it with a level of energy that in combination with diet and exercise will last the complete day. For me this is what is needed to make a day that starts at 5:00am and may end on a short day at 10pm. With this type of constant energy, I’m able to accomplish what I will. There are reports that Mangosteen helps with mental clarity. I may not be able to put my finger on the cause, but I can say that I am more focused since I started using this formula. To learn more about this great formula and it’s properties click here and visit Vemma Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment