Friday, April 16, 2010

Passion For The Vemma Business Opportunity

With any MLM, network marketing or work from home business opportunity, the thing that I have found consistent is that, those who run the company must be passionate about the products or services also. Those who operate the organization on a day to day and pay those of us on the front line for marketing the product or service that we are passionate about must have some of the same fire for the products/services. I say that because I have been involved with different network marketing business opportunities and the bottom line is to earn some income but you must also want to help others do the same. Your mission must be to help those who have your vision become stable. To develop as an entrepreneur and a person. In my business I ask people to use the product and then discuss the nature of work from home with them. I want to determine if we can work together to make their dreams real for them and not create another nightmare for them and myself. Nothing like befriending someone only to have to walk by them after six months and they believe that you wasted their money and time on your get rich scheme. Below is BKBoreyko, CEO of Vemma and he explains his passion for the Vemma Business Opportunity. BKBoreyko is probably the most active CEO on the internet today.




Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment